Spark of Hope Planner (Digital)
(Ideas were meant to be put into action)
Spark of Hope Planner Designed To Help You Live A Truly Happy and Fulfilled Life:
Incorporate peace and well being to your mind, body, and spirit.
Organize and prioritize to accommodate a work-life balance.
Know where your money goes, pay bills on time and even save money while spending wisely.
“Spark of Hope” Planner.
WHEN THE WORLD SAY’S “give up”! HOPE SAY’S “try it one more time”
Do You Feel That You Need More Than 24 Hours Per Day? Yes!
Everyone knows someone that works full time, eats a healthy meal, is physically fit, volunteers go grocery shopping, have a loving relationship, and even have free time for fun, and family members! This kind of people have the same 24 hours in a day as you. Is this even possible you may ask?
Let me guess! You have tried various planners out there for your new goals but end up not using them the whole year. Planners out there are just plain simple and leave very important parts out the picture. Perhaps in those planners that you have used in the past have questions at the end of the month that are not useful and a waste of space.
Multitasking has become the norm although research has proven that we are not good at it we continue to do various things at any given time. Guess what? This is the main problem you are not focused and projects or errands just take longer than they should if you were doing only one thing at a time! I am very sure you can relate!
Remember: The Body Achieves What The Mind Believes, Strive For Progress Not Perfection!
Self-care is a journey and each day is a blessing and or a challenge. Stay positive and look after yourself and those that you care about the most.
Imagine being able to accommodate work-life balance which includes eating healthy, working out, and yet have time to relax and relax doing something you absolutely love for your self and with your family and friends.
- If you feel that you need more than 24 hours in a day every single day.
- If you feel that you either take care of work-related tasks but then forget about other tasks with your family, and do not eat healthy meals but fast food which is unhealthy.
- You do not sleep enough hours every night trying to keep up with your responsibilities.
- Yet you live paycheck to paycheck and do not have enough money.
You have come to the right place!!!
There is a way you can enjoy a productive balanced life. While taking care of your commitments, errands and family functions, meetings and more. Do not let things get worse.
What most people do when facing a high number of tasks that need to be done during any given day or week.
- Wake up in the morning thinking you have the overload of work under control by writing your grocery notes on one list, your bills to pay on another list, places to call on another list.
- Yet there are no priorities on what needs to be done first with so many distractions that we encounter on any given day and your different lists of to do just get longer and longer.
- As a result, you end up needing to stay up late to finish the tasks on your to-do list. Little sleep often leads to weight gain and when you look at yourself in the mirror all you see is a stressed person.
- Stress leads to a weaker immune system and there come the health issues. Meanwhile, the overload of work still needs to be completed you just end up achieving less.
And what happens if you do nothing? If you just keep doing what you have been doing? You will just continue to be unfocused feeding distractions without concentrating on your high valued work. Your life can become a mess by focusing on the wrong priorities.
What is Inside our
"Spark of Hope"
Calendar Reference as a guide to fill your (year at glance page) see picture below.
Year at Glance
This year at glance is undated so you will need to use the (calendar reference) to fill it out.
Holidays is also a reference you can use when filling in the dates for your planner.
Bill Payment Reminder
- Keeping track of your monthly total expenses is a good way to be organized.
- A great way to identify any spending issues out of the normal range that can be cut to save more.
- As simple budgeting page.
- With so many errands it may be difficult to remember family and loved ones birthday but not any longer.
- There are (two pages) for you to record the most important dates and people feel very happy when you where able to remember a valued special day.
- One page has months January to June and the other page has July to December this way there is enough room for your handwriting note.
Monthly Motivational Dividers
- (Twelve) full pages with images and motivational quotes that will inspire you moth after month.
- Note the images are in black and white intentionally so that you can color them or just add more drawings around them or on the white back page.
Monthly Meal Plan
- (Twelve) full pages to simply plan your six small meals per day for the whole month.
- Planning your meals ahead of time means that you will be eating healthy. It may not be easy in the beginning but you will eventually just choose to eat healthy automatically.
- Knowing what you will eat will help you plan your time better and turn a hectic week into a nearly stress-free one.
Emergency/ Contact and Address List
- The truth is that you never know when there will be an emergency the lest you can do is to keep all the most important contacts ready and at hand.
- There are (two pages) where you can write contacts for the family, work, household, medical, care services, insurance, and some space for any additional contacts.
Monthly Price Tracker
- (Twelve) Monthly Price tracker
- Everyone loves to purchase the things they need at an affordable price but you need to check prices for this to be possible.
- Checking prices at different stores simply means more savings for your pocket.
Monthly Groceries Tracker
- (Twelve) monthly groceries tracker one for every month.
- Avoid forgetting what you needed to buy and just make one trip to the supermarket.
- Save time looking for that small grocery list that can get misplaced.
Weekly Plans From Sunday to Saturday
- On the left page the week starts on Sunday through Wednesday. On the right page it continues from Thursday until Saturday. Ending with a row for extra notes.
- Since the planner is undated you can start any month of the year or any given week.
- "Spark of Hope Planner starts at 5 AM -10 PM. Great for anyone regardless of the time you start your day.
Two Motivational and Inspirational Quotes Per Week
- Two powerful quotes per week taken from the King James Bible Version (KJV).
- Note it does not matter what religion you follow these quotes are directly from the bible to give you strength.
- For if you feel like failing during the week just read your quote for faith, hope, and love.
- A total of 104 quotes per year not including the monthly motivational quotes.
- Every week there is a small notes section.
Monthly at Glance Calendar
- There is a main focus for every month. There you can write any improvement that you may be working to achieve.
- There are two planning pages for every month. Following this page is the Unique monthly reflection action plan below.
Unique Monthly Reflection
- Gratefulness: Not everything is negative!
- Improvements: We are not perfect it is a journey.
- High priority tasks: Must be completed
- Actionable Steps: Modifying or changing a routine.
- Overview of important parts of wellness. These include self care, family, physical wellness, hobbies, work related, social wellness, home/environment, savings, and donations.
Monthly Notes Page
- A whole lined blank page for infinite possibilities at the end of each month.
- No more struggles as of where to write extra notes there is a space for everything.
"Well thought out design"
I no longer need all kind of different notes lying around my house. Spark of Hope planner has tailor my needs everything in one single place. I love the best is that there is plenty of space for custom notes every week and at the end of every month."
"I was so unorganized until i got the Spark of Hope Planner..."
I felt with no hope since i tried every planner out there and none worked for me through the year. However everything changed when i bought the Spark of Hope planner from hopeless to mindful. I decided i needed to spread the word out there since i am now thankful and productive in every area of my busy life."
With the "Spark of Hope" Planner you will be able to FOCUS!!!
As you may already know it takes courage to be committed and make decisions to a future that you think is where you are really going, but what if you are drifting and not fully dedicated?
Just like me, we all have priorities, but some areas got more attention than others and that is when there is no balance. You have work weather you are at stay at home mom, entrepreneur, traveler, actor, singer, office worker, factory worker, doctor, teacher, lawyer, retired or anything that is your current job position.
We live in a society that has a strict path and laid out as normal such as different work shifts like the brick and mortar:
7 AM to 3 PM
3 PM to 11 PM
11PM to 7 AM
Not matter what your schedule may look like, there is still a commute time, errands to take care of, and commitments. I REALIZE that Life is short, and we must have the right priorities set into our daily life. You do not want to one day say “I wish I done “___________”(Inset anything you wish here) in my life. No today is the day the day to achieve your dream that you plan to achieve “____________”(Insert anything you wish here).
There is a time for EVERYTHING in life.
It all works when you set a realistic deadline for any true desired goal. Live outside the normal box that society lives in. You have the degree of FREEDOM and you are the captain of the ship only if you believe and have faith.
THE "Spark of Hope" Planner! WILL WORK FOR YOU!!!
As you know there are many planners out there however NONE focused on the most important parts of a good quality of life so that we can live well, laugh often, in a healthy and strong manner.
I ended up needing to have all kinds of extra list for other notes that did not fit on the pages provided. List ended up being misplaced “eaten by the dog or cat” or “scratched with crayons by my toddler”
Then there went my productivity out the window, and even worst my valuable time wasted because time is gold. It took me 30 or more minutes looking around the house for that grocery list I made through out the week.
It means that you will go grocery shopping and as a result of not taking the vanished note you need to take an extra trip to the supermarket when all could it been completed in one trip and not two or three.
FINALLY ITS YOUR TURN: Take Action Today not Tomorrow!!!
Get Instant Access to "Spark of Hope" Planner!
"Spark of Hope" Planner! will help you in self-care, to treat and remind yourself that you are cherished, competent, and deserving at any stage in life.
"Incorporate peace and well-being to your minds, bodies, and spirits"
What you will get:
- Calendar Reference
- Holidays 2019-2020
- Undated Year at Glance (start your year any month)
- Bill Payment Tracker (for the Whole Year).
- Birthday Reminder (for the Whole Year).
- Monthly Inspirational Quotes Dividers (for Every Month of the Year).
- Monthly Meal Plan (which includes 6 meals).
- Monthly Price Tracker (you want to invest money wisely).
- Monthly Groceries (now you won’t forget what to buy).
- Two Motivational and Inspirational Quotes Per Week (from the King James Bible Version).
- Weekly plans from Sunday to Saturday 5AM-10PM UNDATED (start any month of the year January-December).
- Weekly and Monthly Space for Notes, brainstorm, or any needs
- Monthly at Glance Calendar with a Main Focus
- Monthly Reflection: Gratefulness, Improvements, High priority tasks, Actionable Steps, and an overview of important parts of wellness.
- Emergency/ Contact List for the Family, Work and Household, Medical and Care, Services, and Insurance
- Bonus "From A to Z Username and Password Book"
"Spark of Hope" Planner Frequently Asked Questions
Is the "Spark of Hope" planner being shipped?
This is the "Spark of Hope" Planner (digital version.) You can download this planner and print it out today. We recommend to take your printed planner to a close office supply store and have it bounded which will costs from 3 to 5 dollars. If you would like to purchase the "Spark of Hope" Planner (physical product) please CLICK HERE.
Do you have money back guaranteed?
Due to the digital nature of this product all sales are final. The only exception to this is an accidental duplicate purchase. In this case please reach out to us by contacting us and we will process a refund for the duplicate. Thank you for your understanding.
Who is a "Spark of Hope" planner for?
"Spark of Hope" Planner is for ANYONE who:
- Have many ideas that need to be put into action.
- Needs a fresh start today and not next year.
- Looking to grow new habits but do not know were or how to start.
- Wants to be a better person (grateful, have time for self care, be present for your family, have fun, save money, and even give back to those in need) and more.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.